• Join the campaign. Subsribe to WS Analysis, a monthly news sheet available by e-mail from the campaign
• Write to your local MP and MEPs. You can find out who your MP is on the internet: www.locata.co.uk/commons
• Write a letter to your local newspapers
• Organise a street stall and ask people to sign a petition, or give out leaflets
• Organise a talk about the Western Sahara and the Saharawi people; contact the Campaign for materials or to arrange a speaker
• Boycott Moroccan produce. Don’t go to Morocco on holiday. Write to the Moroccan Ambassador, Mohammed Belmahi to tell him what you are doing and why. Moroccan Embassy, 49 Queen’s Gate Gardens, London SW7 5NE
To keep up to date with the Campaign email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01974 282575
WESTERN SAHARA CAMPAIGN UK
The Western Sahara Campaign works in solidarity with the Saharawi people to generate political support in order to advance their right to self-determination and to promote their human rights.
Our role is to lobby the UK Government and the EU. You can help us to ensure the UK does not ignore the voice of the Saharawi people.
Follow the news about EU's illegal fisheries in Western Sahara